Friday, February 1, 2008

The Law of Attraction- Work… How To Get Exactly What You Want In Life (PART 5)

How bad do you want something? How much time and energy will you put into attaining what it is you want in life? If you want something meaningful in life, chances are it will take some work to achieve it. The Universe will test you. Believe me. When you hit a roadblock, don’t give up. It’s just the Universe asking you how bad you want something. If you give up, then that shows you never really wanted it in the first place. Don’t give up. Keep on going until you reach your goal. Once you cross the finish line, it will be all worth it.

I have decided to work for the things I want in life.

Career:


Desire: I want to be CEO of my own company that makes billions every year.
Decision: Since I have tons of experience on the internet and online media, I want my business to be internet related. I want to create websites and make money off of them.
Work: I’m going to put in as many hours as I can on a daily basis to develop my ideas and turn them into reality.

Personal:

Desire: I want to learn something new every day.
Decision:I am going to learn something new every day either whether it be internet related or personal growth related by reading the newspaper, watching the news, or learning from my peers.
Work: I’m going to read every day

Relationships:

Desire: I want to be in a happy & healthy relationship with a smart, intelligent, and caring guy.
Decision: I will be open and honest with the current guy I am dating. I will enjoy every moment we spend with each other.
Work: Spend more time with my guy. Talk to him about things that bother me.

Health:

Desire: I want to be 20 pounds lighter
Decision: I want to be 20 pounds lighter because I will be exercising 3x a week and eating healthy.
Work: Exercise 3X a week

Etc:

Desire: I want to go on a tropical vacation this year.
Decision: I want to go on a tropical vacation this year which means I need to save money and lose a few pounds!
Work: Well, it’s time for me to start saving some money!

No comments: