Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Law of Attraction- Believe… How To Get Exactly What You Want In Life (PART 4)

Ok, so now you have a good idea of what you want. What’s the next step? For the Law of Attraction to work, in order to get exactly what you want in life, you have to Believe that whatever you ask for will happen. Believe that it will happen no matter what. It might happen tomorrow or it might happen next month. Just have faith that the Universe is working its magic and you will receive whatever it is you desire as long as you believe.

If it’s a larger house you desire, then believe that you will own a larger house. In fact, picture yourself in that house NOW. Imagine yourself cooking in the gourmet kitchen, swimming in the underground pool, and relaxing in the huge family room. Experience all the emotions of living in your large house NOW.

“You become what you believe”.

Here is an excerpt from Oprah’s commencement address to Wellesley Students back in ’97.

Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life because you become what you believe. When I was little girl, Mississippi, growing up on the farm, only Buckwheat as a role model, watching my grandmother boil clothes in a big, iron pot through the screen door, because we didn't have a washing machine and made everything we had. I watched her and realized somehow inside myself, in the spirit of myself, that although this was segregated Mississippi and I was "colored" and female, that my life could be bigger, greater than what I saw. I remember being four or five years old, I certainly couldn't articulate it, but it was a feeling and a feeling that I allowed myself to follow. I allowed myself to follow it because if you were to ask me what is the secret to my success, it is because I understand that there is a power greater than myself, that rules my life and in life if you can be still long enough in all of your endeavors, the good times, the hard times, to connect yourself to the source, I call it God, you can call it whatever you want to, the force, nature, Allah, the power. If you can connect yourself to the source and allow the energy that is your personality, your life force to be connected to the greater force, anything is possible for you. I am proof of that. I think that my life, the fact that I was born where I was born, and the time that I was and have been able to do what I have done speaks to the possibility. Not that I am special, but that it could be done. Hold the highest, grandest vision for yourself. Read the Whole Commencement Address Here.

No comments: