Monday, March 17, 2008

Finding the Perfect Job Using the Law of Attraction: Decision (PART 2)

Ok, so you desire to find the perfect job. Now what? Well, it’s time to decide what your perfect job is! The law of attraction states whatever it is you think of and focus on, you will attract it. That being said, start thinking and imagining what your perfect job looks like!! Let the Universe know exactly what you want and the Universe will start working in your favor.


Do you want a job with less stress?

How about a job that has a shorter commute?

How about a job that pays more?

Write down your desires with as much detail as you can.


I want a job that fills me with joy and excitement every time I have a new project.

I want a job that has at most a 15 minute commute.

I want a job that pays me $100,000 a year.

Why? Well, by writing as much detail as you can, you are informing the Universe of exactly what you want. Often times, the problems lies in that many people really do not know what they want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clarity is power.

Clarify our wants and desires is very important.