Monday, March 17, 2008

How to Stop Road Rage

I was in the car over the weekend with my best friend Jane and she had the worst case of road rage ever. This silver Honda Civic cut in front of us and five minutes later when the car was long gone, Jane was still complaining about it.

There are some things in life that we can control and other things we can’t. Jane couldn’t prevent the fact that the Civic cut her but she could have controlled her reaction to the situation better. Feelings and reactions to events and situations are things that we can control. In my opinion, why am I going to let a stranger that I don’t even know affect me in such a negative way?

How do you stop Road Rage? It's simple. Don't let it get to you. It's not worth it.
You build up all this anger for no reason.

I had a talk with Jane and made her watch The Secret DVD yesterday with me. Although I have told her about the law of attraction etc. in the past, she did not understand the concept until she saw the DVD.

No comments: