Monday, March 17, 2008

Law of Attraction: Make the Best of Being Stuck in Traffic

Have you ever been stuck in traffic? I think most us have been stuck in traffic at least about 100 times. ;) How do you feel when you are stuck in traffic? Do you feel angry, agitated, and anxious? Common thoughts that might run through your head are, "oh no, I'm going to be late for work, or "why is the lane to my left and to my right moving faster than my lane?" These negative thoughts create negative energy and the law of attraction states whatever it is you are thinking and feeling, you will attract more of it. While you sit there in traffic you are creating negative thoughts which set the tone for your day. Chances are the car behind you, in front of you, to your left, and to your right are thinking the same thoughts.

Well, I'm here you tell you that being stuck in traffic is not so bad. If you commute to and from work by yourself, these moments are probably the only time you have to yourself. Think about it, when you are home, your family is there and needs your attention. While you are at work, you have your co-workers and boss to deal with. Enjoy being stuck in traffic because that is your "me" time. Say, "I am grateful for this me time" the next time you find yourself in traffic.

One suggestion is take this time to meditate and reflect. NO, I don't mean shut your eyes and get into a car accident. You don't have to have your eyes closed and sitting Indian Style to meditate. Purchase one of those meditation cds and pop into your car's cd player to relax you.

No comments: