Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finding the Perfect Job Using the Law of Attraction: Ask (PART 3)

Ask and you shall receive. Seriously, this works! I was looking for a part time job, preferably working from home in online marketing. I knew exactly what I wanted and I put it out there for the Universe to grant my wish. Two weeks later I had a part time job working from home in the online marketing field.

Think of yourself as Aladdin and the Universe as the Genie that grants unlimited wishes. Take you desires and put them out there. Tell the Universe exactly what YOU want in your perfect job.

Look yourself in the mirror and say

I want _________________.

I deserve ______________.

The perfect job for me is _______________ because ________________.

Write down a description of your perfect job.

Meditate on you perfect job.


Remember, be specific.

The Universe will begin working for you.

No comments: