Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Law of Attraction- Decision… How To Get Exactly What You Want In Life (PART 2)

The more detail you have with each desire, the better. The Universe will know exactly what you want because you have decided exactly what you want. For instance, if you say to the Universe you want a job, don’t be upset if you end up with just a job. However, if you say, “Universe, I want my dream job to turn into reality. It will be at most a 15 minute commute from where I live. The job will be 9AM-5PM and at exactly 5PM I get to go home not like my current job. I will enjoy working with my co-workers. There is room for growth at this job…” You will be surprised at the results.

Try to create more details for your desires. The more detail your vision has, the better.

Here are a few of mine:

Career:

Desire: I want to be CEO of my own company that makes billions every year.
Decision: Since I have tons of experience on the internet and online media, I want my business to be internet related. I want to create websites and make money off of them. I want to be able to produce at least six figure income from my websites.

Personal:

Desire: I want to learn something new every day.
Decision: I am going to learn something new every day either whether it be internet related or something about personal growth.


Relationships:

Desire: I want to be in a happy & healthy relationship with a smart, intelligent, and caring guy.
Decision: I will be open and honest with the current guy I am dating. I will enjoy every moment we spend with each other.

Health:


Desire: I want to be 20 pounds lighter
Decision: I want to be 20 pounds lighter so I can walk around the beach in a bikini.

Etc:

Desire: I want to go on a tropical vacation this year.
Decision: I want to go on a tropical vacation this in the Caribbean Islands so I can show off my new body.


Tell the Universe exactly what you want!

No comments: